24 Mayıs 2011 Salı

Mediamove, web solutions for you!

Mediamove has some pretty well solutions for your media management.

"I have a BFA in New Media design and MBA with an emphasis in Marketing. I am currently teaching image editing classes and run several other internet business including another Etsy shop, http://astridanaturals.etsy.com. My experiences have taught me many things about internet retailing. To really make your shop a success you must market it to stand out. Dynamic, New Media advertising including animated Flash banners and interactive galleries are great tools for this. New Media is anything on a screen that moves. This is my specialty. This is what I can do for your shop and your business so your creations can truly stand out."

To check the shop, you can click on link:

Untitled-1

Posted via email from etsygraphicdesigners's posterous

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder