16 Haziran 2011 Perşembe

Anli Studio- Art Forever!

Hey there, here is a very nice shop, with great items again. Lovely colors, lovely patterns, Anli Studio:

"I am a mixed media artist and general maker-and-designer-of-things. I work with collage and painting, using hand-painted and cut paper, as well as digital graphics. I also have a penchant for fabrics. My latest endeavors venture into to the world of the wearable. My printing process continues my affinity with the x-acto knife and nature themes, combining stencils and silkscreening.

I'm from Toronto, Canada, and have spent a lot of time travelling around -- mostly to South and South East Asia -- and have be truly inspired by the exuberant colours and fantastical landscapes I saw there.

I now reside in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and continue to admire bird chirps and nice pieces of bark.

If you are looking for my eye pillows, and for more examples of my work, head on over to www.anliliu.com."

Untitled-1

Posted via email from etsygraphicdesigners's posterous

1 yorum:

  1. Have you considered adding some relevant links to your article? I think it might enhance viewers’ understanding.
    printing
    graphic design
    Hervey Bay
    Maryborough

    YanıtlaSil